TERMS & CONDITIONS
- a)While Cheap Cabs Ltd will try to transport you in accordance with the time and date of your specified booking, it does not guarantee it will be able to do so. Delays may happen for a range of reasons, including but not limited to traffic congestion, weather, high demand etc.
- b)Cheap Cabs Ltd excludes any financial liability (to the extent permitted by law) for any costs or expenses incurred by the customer as a result of failure to reach any destination or schedule on time. It is the customers responsibility when making a Taxi booking to allow adequate extra time for unforeseen delays.
- c)Customers are required to call Cheap Cabs Ltd within 5 minutes of their scheduled pick up time if their taxi has not arrived.
- d)Baggage must be small.
- e)Cheap Cabs Ltd reserves the right to;
- (a)Transfer bookings to another Taxi Company should it be unable to fulfill the customers taxi requirements and will only be liable for the difference in the fare charged by the substituted taxi company (receipt required) and any set price fare quoted by Cheap Cabs Ltd. Claims should be made in writing to Cheap Cabs Ltd, P.O. Box 57005, Owairaka, Auckland.
- (b)Van Bookings, are booked on the condition that we cannot guarantee a van will be available for the scheduled booking time. (Due to circumstances beyond our control). We will be pleased to accept the booking and will endeavour to have a van available. However two cars could be substituted if a van is not available. The van booking is accepted on the terms that the customer agrees to pay any extra charges for this service.
- f)All claims against Cheap Cabs Ltd carry a maximum liability against Cheap Cabs Ltd of $200-00.
- g)Complaints. All complaints re: fare pricing, or customer service should be made in writing to the Companies office. Cheap Cabs Ltd, P.O. Box 57005, Owairaka, Auckland.
- h)Cheap Cabs Ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any material on this website.
Complaints can also be made to
N.Z Transport Agency
Private Bag 106-602
or email email@example.com
Serious Complaints, or complaints of a criminal nature, should be reported to the NZ Police.